Operations Marketing Manager
Marketing | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
1. Student Placement Service
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing nationwide marketing activities
- Prepare the budget, proposal and manage IDP exhibition, other social conferences and outreach activities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels
- Manage and report the marketing budget for SP
- Prepare and report the internal and external event/exhibition outcomes
- Coordinate with ACET for integrated activities (outdoor activities, promotion campaign and events)
- Develop relationship and deal with local networks for SP + IELTS activities (local schools/universities; government offices, banks, etc.)
- Effectively coordinate the production and distribution of IDP brochures
- Track and analyze all marketing related activities, monitor sales data and drive plans to improve performance
- Follow up activities on proposals and coordinate with other departments to ensure the targets are met
- Coordinate with call center for lead hand over from marketing activities
2. Client relationship
- Good understanding of stakeholders /clients expectation in using IDP marketing services
- Maintain friendly & professional relationships with all stake holders/ including international clients & local corporate clients and strategic partners
- Communicate with clients to create plan, manage and implement promotional events/activities
- Work with team to develop effective strategies that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives, and encourage them to work with us
- Manage the budget and expenses
- Responsible for planning and managing IELTS marketing activities in nationwide
- Manage the IELTS marketing staff in executing the plan
- Control the marketing budget for IELTS
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Have more than 6 years experiences in marketing operational work/trade marketing, especially preferring in education industries, with 2-3 years in management level
- Competent level of organizational management skills (deal with local and regional team)
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and digital platforms (FB contents)
- Strong experience in preparing marketing plan and presentation.
- Interpersonal skills and communication skill
- Competent written and oral communication skills
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.