Office Sales Manager - (PH Locals only)
Student Placement | Manila, Philippines | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
To coach and lead a team of Counsellors and collaborate with Marketing Teams and Onshore Teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience; while driving client engagement and acquisition for events, achievement of pipeline, customer satisfaction, and advocacy targets through each stage of the customer journey.
- Achieve the annual budget for Student Placement (AUS & NZ) & execute the long term strategy of the company to strengthen its position as leading student placement service provider in the market. This to be achieved by finding the right balance between local needs of customers and global operating model.
- Co-develop and co-execute the destination-wise activity calendars with marketing team to deliver pipeline leads and conversion targets.
- Build and implement destination strategies for each destination
- Provide strong business leadership, instilling IDP’s vision for the organisation and a performance driven culture with the office teams.
- Provide mentoring, coaching, ongoing communication thereby driving for high engagement and excellent business results.
- Provide destination training, knowledge training for counselling team, certify the counsellor.
- Build strong client support through ongoing engagement and client relations. Take the leading role to develop business model, proactively manage clients and follow up execution plan by the MDOM business model.
- Build strong working matrix relationships with country teams.
- Contribute to building a world class operating environment by exhibiting a collaborative but decisive operating style.
- Be a productive and effective member of leadership team and supporting Country Manager through exhibiting a collaborative operating style but ensuring that decisions are taken on time.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Knowledge of relevant information in education industry for at least one destination (Australia & New Zealand) is a must.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Demonstrated skill in a customer facing multinational company with experience in developing business plans, budgets and skills to monitor, review and report on progress.
- Strong problem resolution skills
- A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Experience in working with CRM systems will be desirable
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree