Office Destination Manager - AU/NZ (KL)
Student Placement Operations | Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Full Time
- Employees can get up to 21 days of Annual and Medical Leave.
- Employees are covered for inpatient and outpatient (hospitalisation) medical benefits.
- Group Personal Accident (GPA) Insurance Coverage for employees.
- Employees may claim for Dental/ Eye Care/Domestic Leave Passage/Maternity Medical, Childcare Fees/Gym Membership/Professional Membership etc, annually under E-Choice Scheme.
- Employees entitled to Birthday Leave.
- Yearly awards and staff appreciation event.
- Service recognition awards for employees.
- Additional 2% EPF contribution for employees from employer.
- Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) contribution available for employees.
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Achieve the volume and revenue goals in Australia & New Zealand destinations for Student Leads, Applications and eventual Successful Student Placements
Implement Australia & New Zealand destination-wise activity calendars to generate student enquiries / leads and conversion targets by intake.
Train and Manage the approved number of certified counsellors for Australia destination
Build strong client support through ongoing engagement, quality service to students and university partners, high quality applications.
Build and maintain partnerships (contractual and non-contractual), in line with company policy. with key institutions to grow number of sponsored students and have access to relevant student target.
Effectively implement global CRM priority projects at office
- Be a productive and effective member of office leadership team and exhibit a collaborative operating style
- Bachelor or Master Degree (preferable), any field
- Industry Knowledge. Preferably working in sector or having prior experience in Student Placement sector
- Experience in developing business plan, budgets and skills to monitor, review and report on progress
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve demonstrable outcomes
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Experience in working with CRM system will be desirable.
- Have working experience in a target-based sales environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good written and verbal English skills
- A strong, ethical manager who acts with integrity and in best interest of the company
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.