Marketing | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
Join us as we grow our team of digital marketing experts across the region to help us build tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For more than 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to study in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA and the UK. With more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
We are undergoing a digital transformation and changing the way we support, engage and reach our customers whether they choose to talk with us online, at an event, or in our offices. Our regional teams in South East Asia have been leading the way in delivering this transformation.
Key responsibilities for this position;
Digital Materials and Web Development
Main responsivities are creating and developing all content formats for digital activities
- Design web banners (gif, html5, flash), video contents and infographics etc. to create attention-grabbing visuals
- Proactively recommend upgrade and/or enhancement of digital marketing collaterals to make them have greater impact
- Produce HTML webpages and email, newsletter layouts
- Ensure that IDP website, landing pages and other digital materials employ company branding
- Understand how digital marketing influences the user interaction online and effectiveness of online platforms.
Compliance to Global Branding Guidelines. Collaboration and Co-creation
- Ensures all creative output adheres to the brand guidelines
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to efficiently and regularly produce and deploy high-quality content that will increase awareness and engagement
- Be a resource in providing guidance for overall office adherence to brand compliance.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team in developing concepts and initiatives that will achieve Marketing objectives and support other business priorities
- Provide creative input to various projects and initiatives that will require Marketing expertise and knowhow.
- Perform duties that may be assigned by the Assistant Marketing Manager to assist with digital activities
- Take the lead in selected projects as delegated by the Assistant Marketing Manager
Essential requirements (skills, knowledge, experience and qualification):
- Diploma / Degree qualification in Multimedia, Digital Media Design or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ working experience in web design/development or video design
- Must be highly proficient in User Interface Design, Web Design, HTML, and CSS
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Must be able to understand and implement global brand guidelines
- Comfortable with interacting with internal colleagues alike
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
WORKING AT IDP
IDP helps people to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. We are looking for people who share that passion of making an impact in people's lives.
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.