Information Services | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
About the Company:
IDP is a global leader in international education services. IDP has been operating for close to 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity with offices in over 30 countries and a number of separate business lines offering specialized services to our many customers. We help International student’s study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right institution and the right country; IDP is also a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular high-stakes English language test that helps people to achieve their study and migration aspirations; we operate 11 English language teaching campuses across South East Asia;
IDP’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We work collaboratively, as together we have the power to generate outstanding outcomes for our customers. It’s the diverse talent, expertise and passion of our people around that makes IDP unique. We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be agile and creative, seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
Our brand values have been developed through comprehensive research and align with our customer’s expectations. Our commitment to these values enables our teams to have an impact on the outstanding service we deliver.
We believe education is transformative and that we will never stop learning, which is why we offer our team personal growth with exceptional learning and development. We inspire people to learn for a better future.
Overall Responsibility in delivering quality projects and products as per the BRD within the specified time line. Should be able to lead/handle a team to write and test code effectively and must work with business owners overseas. May participate in the design and/or testing phases. Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress and provide corrective supervision if necessary. Work cross-functionally across teams to solve problems and implement changes. Follow defined, agreed upon project management plans.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide excellent technical and business-oriented consulting across all areas of IDP Products
- To be Proactive and should be able to Prioritize the deliverables
- To coach and mentor team members and responsible in assigning task to appropriate resources
- To complete task in project plan effectively (Time taken) based on the deliverables and resource availability.
- To guide the team to develop quality deliverables in accordance with project specifications and software quality control procedures
- To take initiative for improvements on products, processes and systems
- To be accountable for successful releases of deliverables.
- Transfer of best practices within teams and across teams.
- To be aware of the latest technology updates and implement the same in the projects wherever necessary.
- Should possess Good thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral and communication skills.
- Should possess positive attitude, high intellectual curiosity, and a desire to contribute to the team beyond your current role.
- Candidates with good experience with SDLC.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience is mandatory.
- Key Skills: Framework - Ionic framework, Angular 8, Knowledge about Cordova plugins, REST Architecture
- Mobile development experience with exposure to cross platform development in AngularJS , NodeJS, Phonegap.
- Experience with Java/J2EE technology is an added advantage
- Good command over English language & good communication skills.