Marketing | Manila, Philippines | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Work closely with the marketing manager in developing and designing digital media campaigns aligned with marketing goals
- Work with marketing manager in developing and designing digital media campaigns aligned with marketing goals
- Coordinate with marketing to manager to develop and effectively implement SEO/SEM strategies
- Establish a strong social media voice and brand across IDP SNS platforms (FB, Instagram, Youtube)
- Make effective use of analytics tools to evaluate effectiveness of online campaigns
- Ensure that the local website is maintained, updated, managed effectively and developed to meet agreed objectives
- Use search engine analytics to maximize website traffic
- Coordinate with marketing manager to develop and effectively implement SEO/SEM strategies
- Assist marketing manager in planning, scheduling and executing marketing activity to support the successful operation of IDP events. Includes pre-event marketing and all activities relating to the event itself
- Successfully execute events and activations
- Coordinate with marketing manager to develop and produce content for use on both traditional and digital media platforms
- As required, support the Marketing Manager in developing communication materials necessary to support general marketing and company branding initiatives
- As required, support the Marketing Manager in other related initiatives that may be required from time to time
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience (minimum 2 years) in delivering high quality marketing solutions with positive, measurable results and a key focus on digital and events marketing
- Digital marketing experience, with competence in strategy through to execution
- Creative thinker and able to develop contemporary marketing content
- Highly effective relationship building and relationship management skills
- Able to read, analyse and interpret information effectively
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills across all key methods – oral (including presentations), written and non-verbal
- Updated on the latest digital marketing trends
- Good team player
- Ability to perform technical and creative graphic design work
- Experience in copywriting
- Knowledge in photo and video editing
- Knowledge in HTML and web development
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.