Marketing Manager - ACET Vietnam
Marketing | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
ACET was established in 2002 with curriculum design supported by UTS:Insearch, the language centre of the University of Technology, Sydney. ACET operates 4 training centres in Hanoi and HCMC, with approximately 1,500 students studying intensive and semi-intensive English language courses. ACET employs approximately 100 qualified and experienced teachers. ACET has an excellent reputation as the leading provider in Vietnam of English pathway programmes to overseas study.
The role of Marketing Manager sits within ACET management team and reports to the Country Manager ACET.
The position is responsible for the recruitment of targeted numbers of students in ACET programs at all centers in Vietnam. To achieve targets, the Marketing Manager will develop and maintain a network of strategic & productive relationships including but not restricted to IDP and UTS:INSEARCH, aid agencies, selected high schools, universities and Government ministries. To support communications and develop relationships with strategically important organizations, the Marketing Manager will develop and maintain a database of information on ACET students using this information in presentations, in mainstream media, on the web, in brochures and in newsletters.
- Online Marketing & Report (45%): Craft and execute the optimal Paid Marketing Strategy, involving SEM, Display Marketing, Paid Social (Facebook and local social media), and partnerships with local publisher networks for advertising to drive student enrolments from the region o Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our digital properties, including websites, social media, etc. o Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to action, landing pages, and lead generation content o Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, social channels, and analytics o Implementation and maintenance of multilingual search engine optimization and discrete campaigns o Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers o Building and connecting digital platforms (website, fan page, tracking tools, advertisement accounts) to deliver best digital experience o Conduct in-city events for these hot leads and convert them down funnel into an enrolment. o The preparation of termly/monthly / annual reports and reports as required by management. o Devising the means to capture data, descriptive text and images relating to (i) ACET students (ii) the achievements of ACET students.
- Offline and Integrated Marketing (40%): development of localized marketing plans, materials, and tools to drive enrolments; cooperation with centers for events; public relations
- Budget Management (15%): Appropriate and effective management of the departmental budget o Effective projects management to delivering best achievement on projects results and projects budget
- CHALLENGES FOR THIS POSITION Key challenges for this role include:
- 3–5+ years of applied marketing experience with a strong digital marketing focus
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategy and plans
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other local media platforms Experience with Web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Proficiency with marketing automation and blogging software features to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Ability to think independently, thoroughly, and critically in fast-paced contexts
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders from local, national, and international constituencies
- Excellent communication and creative-thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Maintaining a high level of trust and team spirit and camaraderie with the city leadership team while challenging the performance of team
- Ability to foster collaboration and trust, work collegially, and inspire others to high levels of performance
- Ability to travel as needed to work with key agents or feeder schools in developing messaging and look and feel of marketing materials
- Eligible to work in the hiring location without sponsorship
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Essential requirements (skills, knowledge experience & qualification):
o Fluent in English with excellent communication skills o Problem solving skills and able to implement creative solutions to problems o Good team player
Desirable requirements (leadership & team/project capabilities) :
o Background in English Language Teaching preferred
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.