Student Placement Operations | Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Full Time
With dominant global operations placing students into academic institutions across Australia, NZ, US, UK and Canada, and English testing & training facilities located across the world, IDP is an ASX 100 company with a global footprint, a pioneer and global leader in international education services.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
On offer is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Australian student engagement team, starting from August 2022.
The Marketing Coordinator will contribute to the development, delivery and management of virtual and face2face student activities & events with the goal of driving local awareness, student loyalty and retention amongst onshore students.
We are open to applicants based at Sydney and Melbourne.
Activities and Promotions
- Participate and contribute to the development, delivery and management of virtual and face2face student engagement activities.
- Management of dedicated social media channels, online Facebook Groups and communities, with responsibility for member growth & online engagement.
- Support and administer the delivery of effective marketing, promotional and communication campaigns that improve student retention, enhance loyalty and positively contribute to lead conversion metrics.
- Write, develop and optimise online content, communications, newsletters and messaging to enhance performance, reach and promotion of IDP’s Australian value proposition to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal marketing teams to ensure messaging and collaboration between teams are facilitated and aligned.
- Engage with students regularly, positively representing and promoting IDP messaging.
- Assist in collecting marketing information to understand the latest international student behaviours, industry trend, competitor movements of interest to international students
Analytics and Reporting
- Administer frequent reporting and tracking of rewards and community registrations and attendance.
- Regularly review results and outcomes from activities with relevant internal & external stakeholders to identify opportunities for enhancement and new ideas.
- Actively contribute to the team and broader IDP community by identifying opportunities to engage with students that will have positive demonstrable impact to loyalty & retention metrics.
- Confidently administer and manage reporting of campaign and activity outcomes in line with loyalty, retention and lead conversion metrics.
Process and Compliance
- Ensure the collection and usage of student personal information is in compliance with Australia Privacy Law.
- Coordinate with stakeholders for event and strategy implementation, reporting on work progress, delays and changes in priorities and help identify new opportunities.
To be successful in this position you will possess:
- Experience successfully undertaking administration and operations responsibilities within a team environment.
- Confident English writing & communication skills.
- Stakeholder agility with the ability to work collaboratively across various teams.
- High attention to detail with effective organisation and planning skills.
- Innovative, creative & proactive attitude with an affinity for student experience and customer engagement.
- Confident ability to collect; interpret data to produce meaningful reports.
- Willingness to learn and use marketing technology, customer acquisition tools, customer tracking & analytics platforms.
The following events and marketing experience is highly regarded but not essential:
- Experience delivering marketing campaigns or events across various channels including: Face2Face; virtual; social media; digital; network partners.
- Experience writing & developing effective marketing content and promotional assets.