Marketing Content Officer/Specialist (Dist. 3 - HCMC)
Marketing | Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi | Full Time
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
Be in charge of creating content for IDP Study Abroad (Student Placement)
- Create multimedia content for various platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube based on trends and best practices.
- Work with designers and team members on providing multimedia content such as video script, youtube livestream session, facebook live, tiktok video series
- Create content for monthly event activities of marketing with effective call-to-action message to engage potential customers and generate more leads.
- Manage content publishing on social channel, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Linkedin, Zalo OA.
- Localize content from global team that meet the local market insights
- Coordinate with other departments to respond to breaking news from the market as an opportunity to attract and engage potential customers.
- Actively investigate and suggest new content to improve engagement on all digital platforms.
- Involved in creating user-generated content such as interview sessions
- Create and collect a source of testimonial from internal and external activities to promote for IDP brand and services.
Support content for IELTS and other services/products of IDP Vietnam when required.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Business.
- At least 2-3 year experience in content position in multinational companies.
- Proven experience in creating excellent content for social campaigns.
- Familiar with Youtube and TikTok video content
- Detailed oriented, Can-do attitude
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus in the end of year
- English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET
- 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 day sick leaves.
- Annual medical examination
- Staff development & training.
- Outing Trip.
- Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.