Marketing Automation Lead/Specialist - IELTS
Regional Marketing | Hybrid in Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The Regional Marketing Automation Specialist / Associate Specialist - IELTS is responsible for the development & deployment of IELTS marketing campaigns across 7 SEA countries. This position will also be involved in campaign assets creation and localisation, analysis and reporting and the execution of marketing automation campaigns.
Planning and Delivery
- Support the regional MA team defined vision through the launch of campaigns and / creation of email templates required for each country
- Assist in all facets of marketing automation efforts to effectively communicate key information to the SEA marketing stakeholders and content to appropriate audiences
- Attendance meetings and comprehend the next actionable steps of all global, regional, and country sessions in planning and delivering upcoming campaigns
Technical Skills in Marketing Automation
- Ability to understand the business needs of IDP IELTS and understand how MA platform and related functions can help assist the business goals and strategy
- Ability to independently adapt global campaigns, assist in creating regional and country campaigns for all SEA countries. This could include emails, SMS, chat applications and mobile app notifications.
- Ability to set up a variety of A/B or control group tests within campaigns and report on the performance
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create both regional and country reporting dashboards
- Work with SEA IELTS Marketing team to Identify recommendations and next steps from country reporting
- Co-ordination with the SEA marketing stakeholders to ensure a timely and accurate campaign delivery and consistency in brand voice and messaging
- Work with SEA regional team and country teams to co-ordinate campaign localisation delivery e.g. imagery and copy
- Contribute to building a positive work environment within the team based on a shared commitment to IDP’s values and quality
1. Undertake any other lawful duties as reasonably directed by management
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Marketing related Diploma / Degree or equivalent
- At least one year of hands-on experience in email/ marketing automation platforms such as Marketo (preferred) / Eloqua / Hupspot / Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Digital Marketing working experience of 1-2 years preferred if there is less than one year of email marketing / marketing automation experience
- Able to work understand country campaign briefs and put ideas into actionable next steps
- A strong attention to detail and ability to work with tight deadlines
- An ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and organise tasks based upon changing priorities and overarching regional goals
- Good interpersonal skills to ensure an ability to maintain quality working relationships internally and externally
- Good verbal, written communication, and persuasion skills
- Knowledge of MS office (excel, word, PowerPoint) to compute various reports and training documentation
- Ideally with HTML and CSS to perform email and landing page / form edits
- Experience in working in dynamic global environment
- Marketo hands on experience or Marketo certification