Manager – MIS
Global Shared services | Gurugram, Haryana, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Finance Manager -FSS (Finance Shared Services) will be based at IDP Finance Shared Services team in Gurgaon. She/he will be responsible for all aspects of the finance function for one or more than one country which are being supported by FSS, including financial reporting management, various reporting to network countries, financial budgeting & planning and analysis. She/he will be expected to provide functional expertise best practices to ensure realization of financial plans and Service level agreements of FSS with recipient of service entities.
She/he will be working closely with local management of service recipient entities and responsible for ensuring high level of Financial Reporting Services, Data Analytics, Forecasting and Budgeting outputs are made available accurately and in timely basis.
- MIS – Should have strong hold on various reporting to network countries, variance analysis on financials, implementing any regional best practices etc
- Budgeting & Forecasting – Strong knowledge / Understanding of Budgeting & Forecasting processes.
- Analytical skills – Must have clear understanding about ratios, %Growth & variance analysis.
- Must have handled reporting of Profit & Loss account.
- Adhoc reports from FP&A perspective for COO, Group CFO, CFO – Shared services, Controller – FSS & FP&A.
- Support to countries for correct & effective budgeting & forecasting within timeline defined by Head Office.
- Preparation of annual budget and Outlook as per Global schedule on monthly basis – Giving enough time and as per agreed schedule to regional/ country teams for their inputs
- Forecasting Accuracy at Global Level (individually) - Actual vs. that month forecast >= 90%
- Provide regional/country business leadership with metrices /indices/dashboard of financial performance and be part of the review process.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Qualification and Experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or MBA – Finance
- 5-6 years of post-qualification experience in MNC/ Large Indian Company
- Sound Knowledge of accounting processes and Accounting Conceptions.
- Expert knowledge of Excel & Power point.
- Hands on experience of working on ERP like Oracle/ JD Edwards/ SAP / BAAN etc.
- Team Handling – Should have handled team of 4-5 Accounting officers/ Executives.
- Analytical skills – able to interpret and present data effectively.
- Ability to deliver within deadlines and under time pressure.
- Should have ability to actively engage with Team members so that they contribute to work per deadlines and per requirement.
- Good Communication skills – Will have to communicate with teams outside India on very frequent basis.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.