Student Placement Operations | Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Have you ever wanted to operate globally and make a difference to a workforce that operates in 130 offices across 40 countries?
Will you be passionate about helping our staff from all of these countries get the most out of our modern global digital platform?
Do you use innovative modern thinking to break down learning into bite sized chunks that can be consumed through multiple channels at the point when a user needs it?
If you answer yes, then read on…
IDP is offering a very unique opportunity for the right person to lead our global LX capability based in India.
This dynamic tight-knit successful team is accountable for delivering a connected set of learning tools that enable our users to get the most out of our significant investment in a digital platform. This platform covers SAP toolsets of YMarekting, C4C and Commerce as well as a digital events tool (Cvent) and a contact centre platform (InContact and Genesys).
You will have access to a broad range of tools that will enable you to deliver the ultimate outcome, user adoption and advocacy of the digital platform. These tools include an LMS system, a knowledgebase, guided assistance tool and a communications tool so that you can tell all of our users what is available to help them.
Build… culture, capability, resources and individuals, listen to the users of training and ensure the modern best digital practice is applied to the IDP training, digital adoption, knowledge and communications toolsets. Specifically;
- Lead IDP’s Digitech LX, Comms, WalkMe and KMS resources via the dotted line reporting relationship (local management are responsible for the pastoral care of the LX, Comms, WalkMe and KMS resources)
- Challenge the DigiTech LX, WalkMe and Comms teams to be effective and innovative, leveraging modern best practice in globally dispersed self-paced training and digital engagement
- Lead the KMS team to ensure effective and efficient management and maintenance of the content & structure of the KMS
Drive adoption of training and best practice system use across the network… processes, systems, tools
- Lead IDP’s Digitech LX, Comms, WalkMe and KMS resources - Leveraging the DigiTech teams, facilitate, support and drive change and end-user adoption of new programs, systems or processes across the entire organisation through effective and appropriate communication, delivery through IDP’s Digital Adoption Platform, training and business engagement.
- Support the organisation to:
- apply simple, effective structured approaches to support people through the adoption adventure
- create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, use and skill proficiency in response to change where appropriate
- conduct analysis of user insights through the Digital Adoption Platform (walk me) to identify opportunities to enhance productivity, best practice adoption and compliance
- collaborate effectively with other specialists to support plans and activities to support project implementation
Communicate with positivity. Engaging, clear comms everywhere and every time, tone of voice and ‘brand’ of the Delight platform is consistent
- Drive the establishment and execution of internal communication plans to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Support the DigiTech Comms team in the creation of high-quality communication content for delivery to internal and external audiences as appropriate.
Persuade people, make commitments, build trust, change behaviour and deliver
- Build strong and trusted relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Positively influence these individuals and groups in the interest of delivering agreed objectives and activities effectively and simply.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Superb skills in creating user-driven micro, and macro learning solutions that allow users to access what they need when they need it and in a format that is engaging for them
- Extensive training development and delivery experience with an emphasis on improving performance in a business environment.
- Hold a Certificate IV Training and Assessment or higher
- Strong project management skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs and activities.
- Demonstrable experience with Digital Adoption Platforms
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve superior performance.
- Ability to interact effectively with management and staff at all levels with solid interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with internal and external stakeholders that may be located in geographically dispersed locations and / or different cultures.
- Ability to exercise good judgment within broadly defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Cultural awareness and the ability to adapt style and approach to suit a particular audience.