Learning Experience Designer (Graphics)
Digital Campus - Learning & Development | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
As a part of the Digital Adoption - Learning Experience function, you will be responsible for the visualizing and creating graphics including videos, eLearning learning solutions, illustrations, and graphic assets for a global audience. You will need to deliver graphic design solutions in a fast paced and agile environment. You must be able to invent, simplify, and develop new solutions to make learning easy and engaging for our employees
• Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
• Work with instructional designers to produce final design.
• Ensure graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
• Design and develop effective gamified learning programs to meet business objectives.
• Design and create visual materials for a variety of mediums, including print collateral, digital assets, and branding materials
. • Edit video footage, create motion graphics, and add audio to create engaging video content.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in graphic design, branding, and video editing.
• Visualize media elements (graphics, interface, animation) and create visual storyboard for videos and eLearning courses.
• Provide insights and creative ideas to solve problems.
Requirements • 5-6 years’ experience in graphic design, animation, video development, and eLearning development.
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate 360, Camtasia, VFX and video editing.
• Working knowledge in explainer video development tools such as Vyond, Powtoons.
• Good communication, listening and presentation skills. 2 • Enthusiastic & communicative team member with a positive attitude.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and agile environment.
• Must have the ability to work independently, collaboratively, be self-motivated