Learning Experience Designer
DigiTech | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
To design effective and scalable learning solutions. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
This role will primarily focus on designing training materials for a global audience using suitable delivery mediums, eg. eLearning and reference guides.
- Work with subject matter experts and clearly identify target audience’s training needs
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- Conduct Training Need Analysis
- Design effective solutions for delivery of learning content
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Develop eLearning with Rapid authoring tool(Storyline) Level 1. Demo recordings, use basic features, addition of OST
- Develop Level 1 videos using Vyond
- Design creatives – templates, flyers, infographics
- Support Junior ID – Review and Mentor
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Ensure Version control protocols are adhered to
- Package learning files and submit for loading onto SuccessFactors
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 3 years experience in instructional design methods, including; Training Needs Analysis, Design Briefs and Scooping documentation.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Extensive experience in writing storyboards
- Basic knowledge of eLearning development software (Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- High attention to detail and work ethics which encourages accuracy
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and a strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English