Lead - Contact Center
Digital Campus - IT Infrastructure | Hybrid in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
LAST PD UPDATED
Being the global leader in international education services, for more than 50 years IDP has been the pioneer in this sector, specializing in combining human expertise with leading technology to help people reach their global ambitions. Operating in more than 50 countries around the world, IDP values and celebrates diversity, fostering a safe and inclusive workplace.
IDP Education Ltd is the proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System), the world’s most popular high stakes English language proficiency test.
To learn more about us and our various service lines, please visit https://www.careers.idp.com/what-we-do
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
- Responsible for technical documentation, testing, supporting, and troubleshooting all cloud contact center platform infrastructure and solutions.
- Maintain current Contact Center implementation and push for new technologies/advancement in the Contact Center arena.
- You’re experienced in Incontact CXOne design, scripting, IVR design and integration with CRM and marketing applications and Genesys PureCloud is an added advantage.
- You know how to adapt patterns and utilize these across your development. If you identify an opportunity to improve a pattern you are confident in how to relay this. You know the difference between an improvement and just another way of achieving the same outcome.
- Taking Ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties and establish effective communication between stakeholders for post incident reviews
Take responsibility for Outcomes.
While a significant part of your role will be to configure cloud contact center applications like Incontact, Genesys and utilize AWS services, the real value you’ll produce will be from really understanding the Outcome required by the Business, and “making it so”. We’re looking for everyone in our team to demonstrate leadership, working together to continuously improve the way we work, and work smarter not harder and continuously increase the value we provide to the business. You’ll be part of this.
You love technology, are continuously learning and extending your knowledge of best practice and the business value of technology innovations.
- Contribute to tech architectural discussions and technical POC’s.
- Work with the team to move towards CI/CD approach.
- Maintaining high performance levels of service-related processes and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary.
- Identify and interface with required teams, OEMs, vendors to achieve desirable goals for the function and people.
- Strive constantly towards increasing the productivity of developers.
- Must have extensive knowledge in project designing too, to involve with the design team.
- Is flexible enough and adaptable to the changing and varied work settings.
- Must be completely aware of all the technologies thoroughly, especially the ones associated with the software or application which is under construction.
- Share the success and failures with the team.
- Evaluate the team’s work processes and best practices and implement changes to streamline operations.
- Help other team members grow as engineers by performing support and mentoring.
- Improve internal team processes by keeping what's working and throwing away what's not.
- The role is a senior contributor with the ability to lead self-service, enhancement, and new initiative projects.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or master’s in software engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines.
- At least 8+ overall years of experience as a SME handling various Contact Centre applications with troubleshooting experience.
- Working knowledge of Incontact & Genesys PureCloud cloud technologies with marketing cloud & CRM integration.
- Analyze, build, and modify call routing utilizing InContact studio and Genesys architect.
- Working knowledge in Contact center dialer technologies and campaign management
- Strong Knowledge in Network technologies, protocol, routing, firewall, SIP and PRI
- Experience in InContact API and integrating with third party solutions. REST APIs with JSON
- Hands-on in using AWS Services (Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Queues, Topics, etc.) would be preferrable.
- Any DB knowledge
- Knowledge of implementing SIP and PRI trunks and configuring call routing will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Splunk log aggregation is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Microservices model is an added advantage.
- Python coding knowledge is an added advantage.
- Cloud Contact Centre certification will be an added advantage.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business. We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.