DC - Business Operations | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
The primary object of this role is to ensure the adoption of the business and customer outcomes. This strategic (design) and hands on delivery (implementation) role manages all aspects of Knowledge Management. This includes line management accountability for the Knowledge Management related staff.
- Ensuring that the knowledge system is up-to-date and working according to function, as well as ensuring that impacted users are not misusing tech infrastructure.
- Support the development and implementation of the new Knowledge Base framework across the organisation to enable increased organisational efficiency and performance.
- Managing the accessibility and flow of knowledge within the organization and to external parties.
- Optimize the usage of knowledge Management system’s features.
- Helping capture new knowledge with the usage of a knowledge management system.
- Gather feedback from end users to understand how to improve efficiencies when it comes to Knowledge base management.
- Propose recommendations for improving content management system capabilities within the KB.
- Monitor progress and adoption by keeping track of engagement, project outcomes and other metrics. Provide reporting and data insight on user feedback, and other data analytics
- Develop and maintain performance indicators and track metrics for knowledge systems, contents available, and newly introduced programs/projects
- Work closely with the Compliance team to ensure all documents meets legislative requirements
- Providing relevant coaching, training, and support to champion a knowledge management culture.
Team/Staff Leadership (People Mgt)
- Lead Knowledge Function building a high performing team, continuously improving team cohesion and capability.
- Regional Directors
- Product Owners
- Customer Ambassadors
- Program Change Team
- People & Culture
- Project Stakeholders incl. Client Relationship teams
- External nominated Stakeholders
- Third party Vendors and Suppliers
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in Knowledge Management and / or operational roles that have a significant change focus.
- Graduate qualification.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with IELTS (or any other equivalent English proficiency score of 7 or above).
- Strong project management skills and ability to simultaneously manage multiple stakeholders and activities.
- Experience in business process design and process mapping.
- Ability to interact effectively with management and staff at all levels with solid interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills with ability to translate data into behaviour trends.
- Ability to interface effectively with internal and external stakeholders that may be in geographically disperse locations and / or different cultures.
- Ability to exercise good judgment within broadly defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Cultural awareness and the ability to adapt style and approach to suit a particular audience.
- Skills in developing and delivering presentations for audiences of all levels of business.
- Self-starter: ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to gain commitment from others, effectively manage expectations and competing priorities.
- Experience managing blended teams (consultants, contractors, employees) AND teams with an onshore / offshore mix.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent communicator: that can inspire a team and provide consistent leadership.
- Alignment to IDP culture and values.
- Experience in Agile projects and/or Agile delivery workstreams/squads.
- Experience in education, digital transformation or with SAP Cloud technologies would be a strong advantage.