Junior SEO Specialist
Marketing | Cairo, Egypt | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
E-marketing is a key function in IDP Middle East operations to build IDP and IELTS brand names and drive lead generation. Search Engine Optimization is critical for having prominent presence for IDP on search engines and driving traffic to our web sites.
The SEO Specialist role is Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research in coordination with business objectives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations and hands-on implementation.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Implement link building campaigns and direct off-page optimization projects.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for marketing purposes.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet company goals.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEO Powersuite, Semrush, Search Console, Screaming Frog) and web analytics tools.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
- Proficiency in English.