Digital Campus - Product Management | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
Being the global leader in international education services, for more than 50 years IDP has been the pioneer in this sector, specializing in combining human expertise with leading technology to help people reach their global ambitions. Operating in more than 50 countries around the world, IDP values and celebrates diversity, fostering a safe and inclusive workplace.
IDP Education Ltd is the proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System), the world’s most popular high stakes English language proficiency test.
To learn more about us and our various service lines, please visit https://www.careers.idp.com/what-we-do
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture, then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
JIRA administrator provides configuration and administrative support of Cloud-based Atlassian tool suite, including multiple Jira , Confluence.
- Work with business users to evaluate JIRA and Confluence plug-ins, determine licensing needs, and perform testing, installation and configuration of the plug-ins
- Utilizes design skills to define JIRA workflows and the related screen schemes for complex and high impact projects
- Implement custom xml based JIRA gadgets
- Generate documentation on workflows and processes implemented in JIRA to support runbooks
- Create JIRA projects, queries and reports as required
- Configuring & managing development & testing sandboxes
- Develops and maintains integrations between Service Now and other systems
- Creates logic flow charts and process diagrams based on client need
- Monitor JIRA databases and copy data from PROD to TEST instance, when requested
- Work with JIRA to enable custom workflows, screens, fields and dashboards
- Train end users on JIRA features during project deployments and with ongoing support
- Able to provide/ configure JIRA for manual processes
- Codes, tests, and debugs new software / applications or makes enhancements to existing software / applications and provide solutions using JIRA
- Recommend operational efficiencies, eliminate unnecessary work efforts and remove unwanted complexities
- Ensure systems are stable, available and that user issues are addressed in a timely manner
- To perform monthly audit (this is basically to revoke access from people who are not using JIRA for 2 or more months)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Very good knowledge of SDLC and experience working with Agile teams
- 5+ years’ experience in supporting JIRA
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket build and configure
- Provide application support for JIRA and Confluence
- Create, copy, and administer JIRA projects
- Understanding of JIRA APIs and webhooks
- Support JIRA and Confluence users
Please watch this 2 min video on IDP digital campus (195) IDP Digital Campus - YouTube