Ihub | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Perform on-site and off-site technical tasks within a project; including the design, specification, and integration of our products.
- Candidates with good experience with SDLC
- Minimum 3+ years of hard core coding experience is mandatory
- Excellent hands on coding in Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide excellent technical and business-oriented consulting across all areas of core IDP and IDP Connect products
- To be Proactive and should be able to Prioritize the items
- To complete task in project plan effectively (Time taken) based on the items and resource availability.
- Agreeing items based on the resource availability and responsible in assigning task to appropriate resources
- To provide status report and produce other relevant documentation as required.
- To develop custom software code production in required languages in accordance with project specifications and software quality control procedures
- To take initiative for improvements of products, processes and systems
- To be accountable for successful releases of code
- To be responsible for maintaining the versions of software in the version control system
- To maintain cordial relationship with other team members and peers.
- To always align personal goals with department goals.
- To be aware of the latest technology updates and implement the same in the projects wherever necessary
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.