IT Support Officer
People Experience | Location, Job description | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
- Improve and maintain the existing network.
- Set up and improve security system.
- Solve technical problems (software and hardware)
- Maintenance of IT and other equipment to ensure they are in good conditions.
- Working and coordinate with IT in head office for setting system, network.
- Install, configure and maintenance: PC/ Laptop/ Server/ Network devices.
- Asset Management.
- This position requires supporting two offices: Hanoi & Danang
- Some other task as requirement by line manager.
Competent knowledge of computer and other equipment
- Good communication, English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks when need
- Knowledge of relevant IT: Windows (Client, Server)/ Network (Cisco, Juniper, HP).
- Troubleshoot: software and hardware
- At least 02 years of experience