IT Services Executive - SEA
Information Services | Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
We are seeking a skilled and proactive IT Executive to oversee the local IT support operations for our Singapore office. The ideal candidate will possess expertise in Windows 10 and 11, printer management, Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Teams, Teams telephony, and asset database management. This role will also involve providing audio visual support for meeting rooms and assisting the regional IT manager with broader projects within the SEA region.
Local IT Support Management:
- Deliver exceptional technical support to the Singapore office's 65 users, covering desktops, laptops, software applications, and peripherals.
- Swiftly diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and network issues, ensuring minimal disruptions.
- Communicate technical solutions clearly and provide outstanding customer service.
Desktop Environment Management:
- Oversee the deployment, configuration, and maintenance of Windows 10 and 11 on desktops and laptops.
- Keep systems updated with security patches and ensure a smooth user experience.
- Manage user profiles, settings, and preferences to optimize productivity.
Software Application Support:
- Offer expert-level assistance for Microsoft Office applications, addressing complex queries and advanced feature utilization.
- Facilitate application installations, configurations, and updates for users.
Microsoft Teams and Telephony:
- Manage the deployment and user access for Microsoft Teams, including telephony integration.
- Resolve Teams-related challenges, encompassing telephony integration and audio/video conferencing.
- Collaborate closely with the telephony team to guarantee seamless communication experiences.
- Lead printer management efforts, encompassing installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Monitor print queues, drivers, and printer security settings for optimal functionality.
Asset Database Management:
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date asset database for hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Monitor the lifecycle of assets, track warranties, and strategize timely replacements.
Audio Visual Support for Meeting Rooms:
- Provide comprehensive audio visual support for meeting rooms, ensuring seamless video conferencing, presentations, and equipment functionality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve audio visual issues in real-time to facilitate effective meetings.
Regional Project Support:
- Collaborate with the regional IT manager on projects that span multiple offices within the region.
- Contribute technical expertise and hands-on support to ensure the successful execution of projects.
Documentation and Training:
- Develop and maintain thorough documentation for troubleshooting procedures, user guides, and IT policies.
- Conduct training sessions to empower users with software application knowledge and best practices.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- MCP certification
- Previous experience supporting Windows and apple Mac users
- General systems administration experience
Only candidates with the rights to work in the country will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by recruiter
Why join us:
Be part of our story, as we support you to create meaningful and rewarding experiences, grow your career with purpose, and celebrate being part of a global team.
At IDP, we value diversity, and you can be yourself, be seen, heard, valued, and celebrated every day for your meaningful contributions.
If you identify as a member of an underrepresented community, we encourage you to apply.
- Healthy learning environment including professional development programs to grow your career
- Be a part of a creative and collaborative truly global workforce
- Medical and dental coverage
- Modern offices located on Orchard