Information Services | Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Full Time | From RM4,000.00 to RM5,000.00 per month
- Employees can get up to 21 days of Annual and Medical Leave.
- Employees are covered for inpatient and outpatient (hospitalisation) medical benefits.
- Group Personal Accident (GPA) Insurance Coverage for employees.
- Employees may claim for Dental/ Eye Care/Domestic Leave Passage/Maternity Medical, Childcare Fees/Gym Membership/Professional Membership etc, annually under E-Choice Scheme.
- Employees entitled to Birthday Leave.
- Yearly awards and staff appreciation event.
- Service recognition awards for employees.
- Additional 2% EPF contribution for employees from employer.
- Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) contribution available for employees.
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
While we will give you more information about each of our business lines shortly, in brief we:
1. Help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right institution and the right country
2. Are a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular high stakes English language test that helps people to achieve their study and migration aspirations
3. Operate 11 English language teaching campuses across South East Asia
4. Acquired the Hotcourses Group in 2017, a leading course search database and student engagement company.
5. As a sector leader, IDP delivers several professional development initiatives including the Australian International Education Conference (AIEC) and the popular English language teaching conference, CamTESOL.
6. Most importantly our purpose is to help people as they strive to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
- Ensuring IT infrastructure operates as per design and meets the business requirement.
- Ensure all IT Assets are accounted for (Hardware, Software)
- Ensure IT system complies with software management regulatory.
- Explore and exploit I.T. infrastructure to maximize asset utilization.
- Ensuring IT Systems are in compliance with IT Standard Operating Procedure, IT Operation Procedure and policies.
- Provide Tier 1 & Tier 2 technical support for IT systems, eg: software, system installation, troubleshooting of computer hardware, software applications and networking.
- Perform testing and verification of I.T. infrastructure after serviced by vendor.
- Proper documentation, recording and filing of the above-mentioned task
- Support wireless LAN and LAN Network cabling in LAN/fibre repair and lay new labelling.
- Participating in company-wide project/activity.
- Managing telephone PBX and Video conferencing System.
- Travel Requirement: 25% (Within Malaysia to other offices)
- Any other responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
- A university degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Experience in computer maintenance and network administration is preferable (maintenance, troubleshooting, networking and security)
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility (e.g. adjusting to changing circumstances and working on a changing variety of tasks)
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for learning/professional development.
- Working as a team and enthusiastic in research and new initiatives
- Strong commitment to professional integrity and ethical conduct
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right university or institution and the right country.
IDP Education is a global leader in the international education industry which operates a number of related business lines including; international student placement; English language testing; English language Training; and Hotcourses. We are a rapidly growing global organisation with ambitious future expansion plans.
IDP Education is a publicly listed company in Australia. Education Australia, a company representing 38 prestigious Australian Universities, owns 50% of the shares in the business with the remaining 50% held by public investors.