IELTS Operations and Administration Executive
IELTS | Singapore,Vietnam,Philippines | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
IELTS Operations and Administration is responsible for performing operational and administration tasks for IDP IELTS Singapore business.
The role works closely with the IDP IELTS Singapore Team and occasionally with global colleagues.
Business Operations ( 65% )
• Be responsible for IELTS admin and ensuring that security, integrity and confidentiality are upheld at all times.
• Familiarity with the contents which includes IELTS Administrators’ Manual, IELTS PSN Manual, IAM Manual, IWAS Manual and any other manuals deem relevant to the business operation and administration of IELTS Singapore.
• Be responsible for and ensuring compliance with all IELTS rules, regulations, policies and that IDP Singapore IELTS centre is spot-audit ready and compliant at all times.
• Be responsible for and ensuring the smooth conduct, organisation and supervision of IELTS test in accordance with IELTS rules, regulations and policies.
• Maintaining communication contact with IELTS Regional Management Team and ensuring that all policy changes are updated and relevant information disseminated to staff / examiners.
• Maintaining, handling and expanding the pool of IELTS examiners and ensuring timely organisation of examiners monitoring and recertification according to the PSN Policies.
• Maintaining proper control and accurate up-to-date records of the IELTS Live Test Materials Record, Stock Record for Test Day Materials, Stock Record for IELTS, TRF, IELTS Secure Permanent Materials Check and complete IELTS Candidate Test Materials according to IELTS Admin Manual. Maintain log books / record sheet for IELTS store access and permanent materials access.
• Maintaining IAM equipment (laptops and cameras) and ensuring that the equipment are properly handled and kept in good working conditions. Ensure the IAM process is properly handled and quality of photos taken according with IAM guidelines.
• Be responsible for and ensuring the smooth conduct, organisation and supervision of Australian institutions exams test in accordance with the institutions policy and procedures.
• Recruiting and maintaining a register of invigilators and ensuring that each and every invigilator or those handling IELTS examinations sign Code of Practice and Confidentiality Undertaking. Conducting Invigilators training as and when required.
Business Administration (25%)
• Responsible for checking candidates’ registration in MIE and maintaining advanced receipts schedules. Be responsible for the accuracy of advanced receipts schedules and timely submission to the Finance and HR Lead at month end and ensuring the total advanced receipts tally with the GL balance in the accounting system.
• Timely submission of monthly IWAS Fees Report together with a monthly candidates list, Pay Pal reconciliation list to the Finance and HR Lead.
• Ensuring that IELTS Essential candidate data are checked for accuracy and imported to IWAS in a timely manner.
Other Duties (10%)
• Undertaking any other duties as directed by IELTS Operations & Business Development Manager.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum Diploma or Degree in Business / Administration / Secretary / Clerical / Arts / Language discipline.
• Bring a superior customer service attitude and showing positive work behaviours and an excellent team player.
• Proactive approach with minimal supervision.
• Reliable and consistent performer.
• Attention to detail and meticulous.
• Communication – proactive communicator with Good English Skills to interact effectively with global colleagues.
• Ability to use Ms Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point proficiently.
• Able to communicate in a second language.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.