IELTS Operation Executive
IELTS | Mohali, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture, then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
- Branch operations – registration of candidates and assist them with other process like score reporting, test transfer etc.
- Answer IVR calls – respond to candidates’ queries
- Branch walk-ins – handle branch walk-ins and assist the candidate accordingly
- Dispatching study material to referral partners and candidates as per demand
- Follow up with referral partners for their candidate’s documents
- Test audit – perform periodic test audits as and when required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- Prepared to be coached, with the flexibility to learn business processes and adapt according to business requirements
- Logical, methodical and structured approach to processing work with a high resilience to a repetitive working environment