IELTS Online Support Coordinator
IELTS | Hybrid in Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in Southeast Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
An exciting opportunity within our IELTS Operations Team as an IELTS Online Support Coordinator.
The IELTS Online [IOL] Support Coordinator is responsible for the effective and efficient end to end delivery of IELTS test taker interactions during the IELTS Online Listening, Reading and Writing test.
The role will assist the Melbourne based teams of IOL Operations and IOL Quality Assurance and their work to support IELTS online live tests via the IDP Proctor Hub.
The role will assist the IOL Proctor Manager in the planning, execution, and improvement of lELTS online live tests including live support and post-test review.
An exciting Part time opportunity at our corporate office at Collins Street that allows flexibility and includes weekend work.
Safeguarding the integrity and security of the IOL test.
Continuous improvements to the technical, product and operational aspects of the end-to-end live test process.
Compliance with all agreed IELTS partner aligned and standardised processes and business rules.
Supporting IELTS online LRW test delivery to meet all required standards and to provide test takers with an excellent test day experience.
Test Taker issue resolution
- Support, resolve or triage issues escalated by the IDP Proctor Hub.
- Support the IOL Proctor team in resolving and troubleshooting Inspera technical issues
- Ensure scheduling is efficient and ensures optimal use of resource supply.
- Ensure the Proctor Hub follows all IELTS Online procedures to a high and consistent standard.
- Ensure the Proctor Hub team delivers a great TT experience
You are someone who has:
- Leadership skills, experience managing a geographically dispersed team and ‘virtual’ teams
- Analytical thinking
- Exceptional communication skills and can engage with non-native English speakers
- Flexibility with working hours including shift work over weekends, evenings and nights
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Strong cross-cultural awareness
Good to have:
- Prior experience managing ‘virtual’ teams
- Understanding of high-stakes language testing
IDP is a top 100 ASX listed company. We are evolving rapidly. This is an exciting time to join us as we transform the way people access global education and opportunities, through leveraging innovative technology and a creating a connected world.
With our core business in student placement, digital marketing, English-language testing, and training across a global network, we are a global leader in the international education sector. If you share our passion for creating great customer experiences and thrive in an innovative culture, then join us today.
What’s in it for you?
We operate in over 35 countries; you’ll be working with teams from all over the world! Come be pe part of our story, as we support you to grow your career with purpose and celebrate as a global team.
Some of the benefits you will have access to include:
- Professional development programs to grow your career.
- Flexible work schedules and options to work remotely
- Two paid volunteer days every year to support our local communities.
- Salary sacrifice into superannuation
- Access to additional leave (IDP Day, wellness days, moving leave etc.)
- Be part of our journey as we work towards a sustainable future
- Access to novated leasing
- Free Flu Vaccinations
- Professional membership reimbursements