IELTS Marketing Operations Specialist
IELTS | Lahore, Pakistan | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
IDP Education Limited is looking for IELTS Marketing Operations Specialist to support our IELTS business with digital and traditional marketing, content creation, automation, and project coordination experience. The IELTS Marketing Specialist will report directly to Senior Marketing Operations Manager and work with local, regional, and global IDP IELTS teams.
- Grow the IELTS business through various marketing channels – online and offline
- Manage IELTS social media channels, official website, and other content platforms
- Work with Marketing Manager to establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand ROI of inbound marketing activities and conversion rate of each campaign
- Accountable for digital marketing for paid and nonpaid channels (PPC, automation, agency management) o Sets up and optimizes campaigns o Monitor key online metrics to track success o Conducts A/B testing on paid ads and automation campaigns to optimize marketing conversion paths
- Handle and coordinate marketing projects related to IELTS including events, campaigns, and product launches
- Collaborate with global and regional teams to achieve targets for social media, paid digital, automation/email campaigns, etc
- Create and manage automation/email/SMS campaigns
- Manage and segment end-user databases and develop nurturing strategy towards each segment to convert IELTS leads
- Undertake any other lawful duties as reasonably directed by management
- Contribute to building a positive work environment within the team based on a shared commitment to IDP’s values and quality
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BBA/BCS degree • 2-3 years’ experience or equivalent exposure to a corporate environment
- social media/website management
- digital marketing (PPC, AdWords/SEM)
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Email marketing/automation experience
- Experience with web administration (WCMS handling, SEO)
- PR or influencer marketing experience