IELTS Manager - Associate Centres
IELTS | Toronto Division, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
The IELTS Manager is responsible for managing all IELTS testing conducted by IDP IELTS Associate Test Centres in Canada. Responsible for ensuring testing operations are compliant with requirements of the IELTS quality system, commercially viable and delivered with a commitment to exemplary customer service and operational best practice.
- Ensure all testing activity is conducted in accordance with all relevant IELTS policies and procedures.
- Conduct self-audits on an ongoing basis.
- Provide input to Quality and Compliance related projects and initiatives.
- Participate in the global IDP IELTS Good Practice Program.
- Manage the provision of training and support to IDP and Associate test centres as required.
- Results Integrity Policy for test centre is updated on proactive basis.
- Assist the IELTS Country Operations Manager with the development of IELTS policies.
- Assist IELTS Country Operations Manager with issues regarding risk management / security to ensure centre compliance with security policy and procedures.
- Develop annual budgets and forecasts in consultation with the Country Operations Manager.
- Manage the Associate Centres budget for IELTS testing in Canada and any offsite testing locations.
- Provide statistical analysis of centre data to monitor and identify candidate trends.
- Continually monitor test day availability and capacity to ensure centres meet current demand.
- Increase referral partner network, Associate centres / IDP Owned centres where there is an opportunity to win market share across Canada.
- Coordinate with Regional Marketing team and IELTS Central Operations to ensure all test centres related information stated on/offline mediums and systems are updated on proactive basis.
- Identify vendors and service providers that can reduce the administrative workload for the IELTS team while enhancing value for money for IDP test centres in Canada.
- Lead and manage the planning and execution of any commercial project in consultation with Country Operations Manager.
- Ensure IA fee invoices are followed up and timely settled by Associate centres.
- Manage testing operations to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Coach other IDP and Associate test centre managers seeking to improve operationally.
- Document and share operational management knowledge via the IDP IELTS Knowledge Bank ‘iknow’.
- Ensure all test candidates sitting tests within IDP IELTS Test Centres receive exemplary customer experience at every contact point before, during and after sitting the IELTS test.
- Manage the escalation of any customer complaints.
- Participate in IDP project related activity.
- Participation / Representation in IELTS Working Groups based on IELTS Country Operation Manager’s recommendation.
- Pilot and champion IDP systems and initiatives.
- Project related risks and mitigation measures are brought to the notice of IELTS Country Operations Manager on a proactive basis.
- Provide input to presentations to external stakeholders as required.
- Draft responses to queries from external stakeholders as required.
- Participate in stakeholder presentations with Education Counsellor promoting IDP services and identifying cross selling opportunities as required.
- Increase the Referral Partner and IELTS Recognising Organisations network across the country.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Two years’ or equivalent experience in IELTS Test Centre Administration preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent planning and organising skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Customer focused and strong relationship management.
- Experience in project management and operational background.
- Strong administrative and sound financial skills
- Outstanding communication skills and stakeholders management.
- Demonstrated high level of analytical and research capability
- Ability to proactively identify, analyse and solve problems effectively.
- Sound judgement and the ability to make decisions and act with integrity, in the best interests of IDP.
- Sound IT skills – Microsoft Office suite, CRM systems
- Event management experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Familiarity with the international education and/or language proficiency testing sector
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.