IELTS | Location, Job description | Part Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
We are looking for energetic and dedicated individuals to join our team of IELTS Invigilators throughout VIETNAM.
IDP IELTS Invigilators are to ensure the fair and proper conduct of testing in accordance with IELTS rules and regulations, and in an environment that enables a participant to perform at their best. Position holders are accountable for promoting a positive image of the IDP by providing a high standard of customer care on the test day as well as administrative and basic technical support to the Chief Invigilator and Test Center Manager ensuring compliance with the established guidelines of test operation.
- Set up test room and equipment
- Follow all relevant standards & procedures, based on training and reference materials provided by IDP Vietnam
- Welcome and assist candidates at the test venue, ensuring all customers receive exemplary customer experience
- Verify and update candidate details, and check attendance during the test
- Escort candidates from the test room during breaks and ensure that no unauthorized material is consulted
- Read the test script and advise candidates about the test rules
- Distribute, collect, and securely maintain test day materials
- Invigilate during the test, ensuring that candidates do not talk or cheat
- Record details of late arrivals, early leavers, and all other incidents during the test
- Support in the implementation of contingency procedures when required
- Work with the test day supervisor to always promote and ensure the wellbeing of candidates
- Follow all relevant guidelines and policies in the areas of: Data Protection, Child Protection, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Diversity, and Anti-Fraud
- Ensure all material is accounted for and handed over securely to the supervisor
- Complete and maintain accurate records of exam assignments. Complete all reports, logs and claims accurately as required
- Report any incidents, emergencies, or breaches of security to the appropriate test day supervisor
- Minimum of Thursday mornings AND Saturday morning
- College degree (at minimum)
- Pedagogy major OR teaching certificate
- English proficiency (minimum of B1 – IELTS 5.0)
PROCEDURE AND TIMELINE
- Now – Oct 22, 2023: Preliminary application screening and additional document submission
- Interview. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Training and certification
HOW TO APPLY
The application package should be sent to ielts.vietnam@ idp.com with the subject template [City] - IELTS Invigilator Application – [Full Name] and must include
- Invigilator Application Form
- Relevant supporting documents (copy is acceptable)
- Diplomas and certificates
- Reference letter
Closing date for applications: 22 October 2023