IELTS Expansion and Centre Support Officer
IELTS | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
The IELTS Expansion and Centre Support Officer is mainly responsible in assisting the regional team in business development initiatives as well as strengthening the IDP IELTS brand with local recognizing organizations within the designated region. Ideal candidates will be strategic in nature, challenging, have experience in a sales / marketing role in their background, motivated individuals, experienced in the discovery process and adept at mining and building external relationships are highly desired. She / he will also act as mentor for new administrators in order to setup centers as per IELTS standards. This position requires frequent travels around the regional expansion countries.
- Develop cooperative relationships with IELTS Test Administrators in the designated region.
- Continually monitor IELTS competitor local offer within designated region and keep regional team and test center management abreast of these market changes to ensure IDP offer meet current demand.
- Assist regional team in expanding into new markets across the region by identifying potential partners.
- Developing annual budgets and forecasts in consultation with the Director IELTS Operations.
- Coordinate with Regional Marketing team and IELTS Central Operations to ensure all test centers related information stated on/offline mediums and systems are updated on proactive basis.
- Manage the execution of any commercial project in consultation with Director IELTS Operations.
- In consultation with Director IELTS Operations, plan all aspects of setting up new Centers in the designated region.
- Act as mentor for new Test Centre Administrators ensuring all IELTS operation is administered as per standard.
- Review CCTV recording of centers on regular basis for high risk environments.
- Carry our spot audits of centers un-announced on test days i.e., IAM practices, ID verifications, question papers seal audit, transfer of question papers to and from venue for written components are completed as per standard.
- All Test Result Forms and related documents i.e., Speaking Examiner Records screened against IWAS data inputs by center.
- Provide regular management / information reports. Statistical analysis to monitor and identify candidate trends, develop center capacity by sharing Good Practice from the region.
- Build the database of local Recognizing Organizations across the region.
- Act as a liaison between local ROs, IELTS Australia Stakeholder unit and test center operational teams.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Client management in education sector with at least two years hands-on IELTS center experience
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple tasks within set objectives in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively across various cultures and levels
- Self-starter with plenty of drive
- Willing to travel frequently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Interest in / experience of international education and / or testing services
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.