IELTS Examiner - Yogyakarta
IELTS | Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia | Part Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
- Undergraduate with EFL / ESOL focus
- Post graduate certificate with EFL / ESOL focus
- Post graduate diploma with EFL / ESOL focus / Applied linguistics
- MA Teaching in ESL
- MA / MEd with EFL / ESOL focus / Applied linguistics
- Minimum 1-3 years full-time teaching experience - class TESOL to student over 16 years of age with minimum of 14 hours teaching per week.
- Experience of teaching English for Academic Purposes (EAP)