IELTS | Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Part Time
IDP is looking for more IELTS Examiners
· Are you a qualified IELTS Examiner or do you wish to become a qualified Examiner?
· Do you have experience in teaching TESOL?
· Want to gain international work experience?
IDP is a global leader in international education. We help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right university or institution and the right country.
As a co-owner of IELTS, IDP can help you book and prepare for your IELTS test. Recognised by more than 10,000 organisations around the world, IELTS is the world’s leading English language test for study, work and migration purposes. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
To support IDP’s next phase of growth in Malaysia, we are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join the team of IELTS Examiners.
We are seeking the following applicants:
• Qualified IELTS Examiners
• Individuals interested in becoming an IELTS Examiner (Trainee IELTS Examiners)
The successful Trainee applicants will be provided with comprehensive training, certification and development of their proficiency and knowledge in language assessment. Successful applicants will also become a prestigious member of the IDP network.
In order to be successful in this role, prospective Trainee IELTS Examiners must meet the Minimum Professional Requirements outlined by IELTS:
• An undergraduate degree or Master’s degree or qualification(s) that can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree or Master’s degree (three years’ full time academic study. Or a minimum of one year’s full-time academic study in the case of a Master’s degree).
· A TEFL/TESOL qualification from a recognised institution (certificate level or above). Or a degree in education (if supported by an undergraduate degree which includes studies focused on English Language).
· Substantial relevant teaching experience, the majority of which must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
· Strong attention to detail.
· The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
· Sensitivity to cultural differences.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Expert assessment of the IELTS speaking and writing modules.
• Attending all relevant meetings as required.
• Maintaining the reputation and integrity and standards of procedures of IELTS and IDP at all times.
• Maintain confidentiality and security in all aspects of the IELTS, delivering a uniform and consistent test at all times.
• Comply with all elements of the Examiner Code of Practice and IELTS Confidentiality Undertaking.