IELTS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
IELTS | Location, Job description | Full Time
Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian
universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines
include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand
institutions, English-language testing and training.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test
Now, IDP Education has a demand to recruit the following position.
IELTS Business Development Manager is responsible
to support the Head – IELTS Operations in developing business plans &
implement growth strategies for the achievement of the IELTS revenue &
market share goals for IDP Vietnam.
This role requires to manage the Referral Partner base, drive referral contribution and at the same time promote IDPI IELTS testing services in schools, universities, government departments, language schools, corporate companies & other relevant organizations across North Vietnam.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business Planning
- Operations Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Quality & Compliance
- Graduate degree in business administration,
economics, finance, or other related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development, at least 2 of which must be in a managerial/team leading position.
- Excellent understanding of sales and marketing principles with proven records of sale target achievements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Intense drive to explore new opportunities and bring in new businesses.
- Capacity for innovative thinking in assessing opportunities for change.
- High level interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused, with a passion for providing outstanding service.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and act with integrity.
- Experience in marketing, especially in education services and English learning environment in Northern region of Vietnam, is preferred.
- 13th month salary
- Annual bonus
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
- English Training scholarship for staff and family members at ACET
- 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 days sick leave
- Annual medical examination
- Other benefits according to IDP’s policy