IELTS | Gulshan, Bangladesh | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
For more than 50 years, IDP has played a major role in international education. We have placed more than 400,000 students into quality institutions in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada and New Zealand. Today over 650 leading universities across 5 English speaking destinations are IDP clients.
Our brand values recognise our expertise, quality, caring, integrity, and the communities we work within.
We strive to continuously develop our dynamic, inclusive workplaces, we encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and we provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
Over 11,000 organisations worldwide accept IELTS as evidence of English language proficiency. Every week, on average, an incredible 60,000 people take an IELTS test. IDP Education offers the IELTS test in more than 450 test locations in 60 countries.
This is a key leadership role in country responsible for all aspects of IELTS operations in country.
- Operational plan execution – achieve candidate numbers, market share and revenue targets in line with budgeted goals and within approved expenses.
- Pre & Post-test management- Effective implementation of all pre & post test procedures including candidate registration, document verification, data entry, result declaration etc with zero tolerance for any variance in security related processes
- Test day management- Ensure availability of test day staff and that all test day activities are conducted as defined down procedures with zero tolerance for any variance in security related processes
- Examiner Management – Ensuring hiring, training, certification and capacity for all Examiners.
- Test Security & Audit process owner- Ensure 100% compliance to all security protocols, escalation procedures and take action strictly as per manual/defined procedures with no exception.
- Build strong communication channels/working relationships with key stakeholders (audit team, marketing, finance/regional and global IELTS teams)
- Alignment to global operating procedures- Post training ensure local operations align to all global processes and make effective use of central tools specially designed for IELTS teams across the network.
Leadership- Build , retain and lead a team of motivated high performers