IELTS Administrative Officer - Locals only (for Cebu & Pasig)
IELTS | Manila, Philippines | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The IELTS Administrative Officer is responsible for performing processes for IELTS registration, testing , results generation and post-test management
- Customer Service
- Test Administration
- Application of Internal Systems and Process
- Ensure tight IELTS security is upheld
- Responsibly undertaking day to day IELTS process administration
- Supervising and managing allocated test activities with an eye for detail, quality and consistency.
Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Applying IELTS Rules/Policies to everyday work
- Using IWAS software to manage IELTS data
- Administering IELTS Tests to candidates without supervision
- Managing IELTS Invigilators/Examiners as required
- Utilising Microsoft Office applications for efficient and effective completion of tasks
- Managing post-test production of Test Report Forms for despatch to receiving institutions
- Collaborating with IELTS team in keeping policies, agent lists, test schedules and other important IELTS information on brochures, phone systems and website up to date
- Ineracting in a customer focused way with individual candidates and agents at different stages of the IELTS testing process including but not limited to:
- Providing information on testing schedules, venues, registration requirements, test day procedures by telephone, email, fax, letter or face to face and issuing appropriate documentation.
- Checking identification documentation and protecting the privacy of candidates by strictly implementing processes designed to restrict unauthorised access to information on results.
- Assisting with test confirmation processes whether by letter, email, phone
Teamwork Multitasking Cross company involvement
- Operating within the team and embracing the team based work culture and multitasking in different areas as required, including but not limited to:
- Administering IELTS tests, IELTS test administrative processes, test invigilation, examiner support
- IELTS and other event management
- Data entry
- Following finance and accounting protocols
Problem solving Skills
- Handling situations, both on-site and at office, with an attitude of problem solving at candidate level.
- Managing pressures with maturity and understanding in handling problems, managing situations and generating solutions
- Providing solutions to issues and problems within the limits of company and IELTS policy and regulations
- Communicating with different people at different levels on a day to day basis in English language, both in Written and Spoken forms.
Organisation and Planning
- Planning tasks and managing time for efficient, effective and timely task implementation and completion
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Essential requirements (skills, knowledge, experience & qualifications):
- Good administrative and sound financial skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and execute multiple tasks within set objectives in a timely and professional manner
- Interest in / experience of international education and / or testing services\
Desirable requirements (skills, knowledge, experience & qualifications):
1. Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
2. Must be willing to travel extensively and at short notice