IELTS Administrative Officer
IELTS | Manila, Philippines | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
The post holder is responsible for providing extensive support to the IELTS team in delivering tests in a professional manner at assigned venues across Philippines. The role needs to also provide a high level of customer services to test takers before, during and after the tests.
• Test delivery and administration
• Customer services
• Application of and adherence to internal systems, process and compliance
- Undertake day to day IELTS process administration
- Ensure tight IELTS security is upheld
- Supervise invigilators and manage allocated test activities with an eye for detail, quality and consistency.
Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Apply IELTS Rules/Policies to everyday work
- Use IWAS software to manage IELTS data
- Administer IELTS Tests to candidates with minimal supervision
- Manage IELTS Invigilators/Examiners as required
- Utilize Microsoft Office applications for efficient and effective completion of tasks
- Manage post-test production of Test Report Forms for candidates and dispatch to receiving institutions
- Collaborate with IELTS team in keeping policies, agent lists, test schedules and other important IELTS information on brochures, phone systems and website up to date
- Handle situations, both on-site and at office, with an attitude of problem solving at candidate level.
- Manage pressures with maturity and understanding in handling problems, managing situations and generating solutions
- Provide solutions to issues and problems within the limits of company and IELTS policy and regulations
- Interact in a customer focused way with individual candidates and agents at different stages of the IELTS testing process including but not limited to:
- Providing information on testing schedules, venues, registration requirements, test day procedures by telephone, email, fax, letter or face to face and issuing appropriate documentation.
- Checking identification documentation and protecting the privacy of candidates by strictly implementing processes designed to restrict unauthorized access to information on results.
- Assisting with test confirmation processes whether by letter, email, phone
- Maintain and enhance relationship and interaction with stake holders
- Operate within the team, embracing the team-based work culture and multitasking in different areas as required, including but not limited to:
- Administering IELTS tests, IELTS test administrative processes, test invigilation, examiner support
- IELTS and other event management
- Data entry
- Follow finance and accounting protocols
- Proactively assist colleagues whenever possible
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- College Graduate of any business course
- 2-3 years’ experience in customer services or event organizing
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to communicate effectively in English with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in IELTS Test administration or anything similar is an advantage
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.