Information Services | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing, and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and the connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion for helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Perform on-site and off-site technical tasks within a project; including the design, specification, and integration of our products.
- Good exposure to design patterns, data structures and exception handling.
- Should have experience in working with JSPs, Java scripts, JQuery.
- Proficient in Hybris WCMS, Cockpits, Impex, Cron jobs, Workflow, Internationalization, personalization, security concepts and REST.
- Good understanding of integration patterns with Search, Content management package or other platforms.
- Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools.
- Should exhibit a strong understanding of Agile (Scrum), Test-Driven Development models, Continuous Integration, Cloud-based architecture, build and deployment utilities.
- Direct experience with deployments.
- Nice to have experience with Hybris data product modeling.
- Nice to have experience with Flexible Search using Hybris APIs.
- Nice to have experience working with DataHub.
- Nice to have experience working with cloud-based architecture (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Hybris certification is a plus.
- Passion for teamwork, career growth, and knowledge sharing.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Min 2+ years of experience in Hybris Commerce/Telco Accelerator.
- Candidate must have REAL TIME Development experience with HYBRIS.
- Minimum of 2-4 years J2EE/Java EE experience including Java frameworks (Spring, Struts and Hibernate) MVC Frameworks (i.e JSF, Struts, Spring MVC).
Skill: Hybris, WCMS, Core Java, Java EE, Spring, Java scripts, JQuery, HTML