Head of Finance, Cambodia
Finance | Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia | Full Time
An Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) Top 100 business, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand institutions and English-language testing.
IDP Cambodia commenced in 1992 and the business includes English language teaching, as well as English language testing and overseas study consulting.
IDP is truly international. We have a culture that celebrates diversity.
The Head of Finance is a key leadership role at IDP Cambodia. You will lead the IDP Cambodia finance function by overseeing the overall financial performance management, ensuring high standards of compliance are met and driving process improvement. You are responsible for leading change in the development of a first-class finance function while supporting the Country Director - Cambodia and Regional Finance Director - SEA.
What will you bring to the Organisation?
- Over 10 years experience of financial leadership with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and post-graduate certifications in Commerce, business or analytical disciplines with solid experience in an MNC environment
- Experience leading finance functions in medium/large sized businesses - capable of inspiring, motivating, developing and stretching teams to achieve higher goals
- High personal and professional integrity – operates personally in an ethical and trustworthy manner. Leads team to operate in similar fashion
- A superior customer service attitude, showing positive work behaviours and being an excellent team player
- High influencing skills with colleagues and management
- Ability to handle changing conditions and overcome challenges in an effective manner. Adept at handling ambiguity
- Capable of operating proactively with minimal supervision with ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- Outstanding communicator with excellent written and verbal skills in English to interact effectively with colleagues within and outside the country
- Big 4 professional experience
- Six Sigma or other operational improvement experience and /or qualifications
Why join us:
Be part of our story, as we support you to create meaningful and rewarding experiences, grow your career with purpose, and celebrate as a global team.
With a high commitment to diversity, IDP encourages applicants from a range of backgrounds
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with skills and experience
- Medical and dental coverage for employee and dependents
- Be a part of a creative and collaborative truly global workforce
- Professional career development opportunities