Group Risk Manager
Finance | Hybrid in Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Full Time
In this newly created role, you will take on a key leadership position across the organisation as Group Risk Manager. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will play an important leadership and oversight role within IDP to define our risk strategy to ensure we are systematically identifying, assessing and responding to risk and driving continual improvement by building risk into our DNA.
Working closely with the Board, Executive Leadership team and across all levels of the organisation, you will lead risk workshops with the Board and make risk part of our everyday thinking. As an expert in operational and business process risk, you will build excitement and engagement around setting risk appetite, adopting best practices, and bringing risk to life in a way that adds value and insight
This position will be based in Melbourne, as part of a hybrid working environment.
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience leading risk management and broader governance, risk and compliance, including risk frameworks, risk culture reviews, quality improvement concepts, systems improvements, and organisational change
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, coupled with strong interpersonal skills to communicate complex ideas and concepts in a simple and engaging manner
- Strong senior relationship management skills, with the ability to build and maintain trusted partnerships with diverse internal and external stakeholders from around the world
- A deep passion for culture change and understanding of organisational and risk culture
IDP is a top 100 ASX listed company. We are evolving rapidly. This is an exciting time to join us as we transform the way people access global education and opportunities, through leveraging innovative technology and a creating a connected world.
With our core business in student placement, digital marketing, English-language testing, and training across a global network, we are a global leader in the international education sector. If you share our passion for creating great customer experiences and thrive in an innovative culture, then join us today.
Why join us
Be part of our story, as we support you to create meaningful and rewarding experiences, grow your career with purpose, and celebrate as a global team. Some other benefits include:
- Work in our new 6 green star office, featuring creative collaboration zones and a focus on health and wellbeing
- Flexible work schedules and options to work remotely
- Professional development programs to grow your career
- Two paid volunteer days every year to support our local communities
- Access to additional leave (IDP Day, wellness days, study leave, moving leave etc.)
- Stay energized with free fresh fruit and barista onsite