Front Desk/Back Office
Student Placement | Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Contract
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Based out of our Paramatta office, the Front desk/back office member is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient processing of applications to our clients via online portal, preparation and submission of documentation and cross checking to ensure all applications are complete. Also provide Admin and Sales assistance to the Education Counsellors in following up of leads and assisting with administrative duties as needed.
- Follow up leads and contacts to maximise student applications submitted and finalised enrolments with IDP
- Support IDP network students
- Back Office Administration
- Manage student files through scanned folders in respective server
- Collect and collate data entry of student details and applications
- Submit applications to institutions within timeframe
- Perform matching sessions as per the requested institution and course
- obtain offers and facilitate enrolments
- Attend to student face-to-face, phone and email enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Follow through on student enquiries, requests or complaints and provide information and assistance as required.
- Organise student excursions and cultural events when needed
- Managing reception occasionally including responding to and redirecting queries where required
- Assist and promote IDP IELTS test candidates with general information and test bookings
- Support event managers in the organisation of major promotional events such as Interview Sessions, twice-a-year exhibitions and IELTS Masterclass
- Assist the promotion and student bookings of excursions and cultural events
- Display consistent high level of professionalism at work
- Adhere to IDP process, policies and Code of Conduct
- Assist in identification of opportunities and threats in the market
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Completion of PIER Education Agent's Training Course
- Completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Working experience in Australia or in the International education industry
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Strong Communication skills (oral and written)
- High degree of computer literacy in a Microsoft Office environment, particularly Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- High degree of motivation, initiative and flexibility
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Proficiency in Vietnamese/Cambodian preferredWORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.