DC - Human Resources | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
To plan, analyze and control the total annual income, monthly expenses, investment, savings account balances, tax liabilities of Digital Campus and present realistic, meaningful recommendations based on the financial situations and goals. This involves financial planning, forecasts and variances and suggest how to improve performance, minimize risk or capture new opportunities from both within the campus and the external environment.
- Driving the financial planning by analyzing risk and deciding on financial management strategies. To support CIO organization on their global planning and financial control activities in addition to focussing on Campus activities.
- To communicate with DC directors as well as CIO on various control / budget parameters. To lead and drive initiatives and inputs for cost optimization.
- To work closely with the Gurgaon shared service teams and align with broader IDP goals.
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities
- Project acquisition and expansion prospects
- Identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement by preparing reliable current and forecasting reports
- Accumulate capital to fund expansion.
- Ensure statutory compliance
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 15+ years’ experience
- CA inter / MBA finance
- Sound Knowledge of accounts processes and Accounting Standards and its application.
- Sound knowledge forecasting and corporate finance
- Strategic planning & vision
- Experience in TDS, GST, SEZ compliance
- Ability to deliver within deadlines and under time pressure.