People Experience | Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Full Time
Operating across more than 30 countries, IDP is ASX listed and a global leader in international education services, supporting international students to choose study programs, digital marketing of institutions, as well as English-language tuition and testing.
Our business is stable in these uncertain times and continuing to evolve and transform rapidly to provide outstanding service to our people and our customers. We are successfully building a globally connected community to guide and support international students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
If you share our passion for making a difference, creating great customer experiences and thrive in an innovative, fast paced environment, then join us and contribute to our growth plans.
About the Role
Reporting to the global Head of People Experience (HoPE), the Executive Assistant will provide a range of executive support services to the HoPE, as well as limited support to the Chief Strategy Officer and Director Corporate Development as required.
You will be responsible for extensive diary management and preparedness across multiple time zones, drafting and preparing executive agendas, papers and communications, as well as managing and coordinating travel arrangements, meetings and events.
It is a fast-paced and complex role, and requires proactive management of the HoPE’s activities, as well as being the friendly, welcoming point of contact for the HoPE with other internal and external parties.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in providing extensive executive support services within an ASX-listed company, including diary and schedule management across multiple time zones;
- Experienced in supporting the delivery of Board and Board Committee papers, uploading Committee papers into the Board portal and managing the annual schedule effectively;
- Interested in leading and managing projects that support the HoPE to deliver support to the global business;
- Able to manage the HoPE's mailbox including drafting emails for HoPE using a variety of tones suitable for different audiences;
- Comfortable and confident using and exploring new technologies to improve efficiency and customer experience.
You will love to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, be proactive and motivated, and comfortable with ambiguity, while naturally using your initiative to pre-empt and support effective business operations.
Your working style is professional and highly collaborative, with experience engaging and building relationships with executive level stakeholders; and of course, you are highly organised and detail minded.