Email Marketing & Lead Nurturing Specialist
Marketing | Gurugram, Haryana, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
- This position will be responsible for executing e-mail marketing & other lead nurturing initiatives for assigned IDP countries.
- The E-mail Marketing & Lead Nurturing specialist is required to work closely with the Destination / Operations / digital marketing teams to scope out segmentation, content requirements, designs, dependencies and workflows for email campaigns.
- Develop and execute the student lifecycle campaigns
- Creating online content aligned to influence various customer personas as part of the marketing strategy
- Implement A/B testing strategies and future testing roadmap
- Measure and analyse campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics
- Proactively research & understand IDP’s customer journey and stay on top of trends and developments in digital marketing to identify and leverage the most effective ways for marketing automation
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Hands on experience in creating and designing emails in marketing automation tools– responsive HTMLs, Landing pages, driving great UI/UX (experience in design),
- managing end to end campaign reporting, etc. Also do check with them on the tool they have used – Marketo, Adobe campaign, Sales force, SAP, Responsys, Eloqua, etc.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s on-going success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.