Email Marketing and Lead Nurturing Specialist
Marketing | Gurgaon, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
- Conceptualize CRM marketing campaigns, craft messaging & build relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user’s lifecycle
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various work flows
- Map the customer journey and engage through various touch points thereby increasing conversions
- Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results
- Ensure all platforms within the business communicate with each other
- Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions from quality leads
- Working collaboratively with different functions to ensure effectiveness of automated campaigns
- Leverage data and analytics to understand user behaviour and transaction/query patterns.
- Stays abreast of and recommends marketing best practices across the different communication channels
- Assist in reporting, monitoring, tracking for the different campaigns & also publish appropriate performance dashboards
° Educated to Graduate / Masters level or equivalent
° Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience
° Highly effective relationship building and relationship management skills
° Analytical mind – ability to read, analyse and interpret information effectively
° Must have a grasp for numbers and user segmentation
° Fluent in English with excellent communication skills across all key methods – oral & written
° Sound & Demonstrable IT skills – (Microsoft Office/Power point/Excel/Word/Access)