Email marketing and Lead Nurturing Specialist
Marketing | Gurgaon, India | Full Time
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We’ve been operating for 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity across almost 60 countries.
More information about each of our business lines is provided below, however, in brief we:
- Help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course at the right institution and the right country;
- are a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular English language test that helps people to achieve their study, work and migration aspirations;
- operate 10 English language teaching campuses across Vietnam and Cambodia; and
- deliver student engagement solutions for universities and institutions through the world’s most popular course search platform
As a sector leader, IDP delivers several professional development initiatives including the Australian International Education Conference (AIEC) and the popular English language teaching conference, CamTESOL.
This position will be responsible for executing e-mail marketing & other lead nurturing initiatives globally. The E-mail Marketing & Lead Nurturing specialist is required to work closely with regional marketing automation teams, global content team, Lead Nurturing Dev Squad to scope out segmentation, content requirements, designs, dependencies and workflows for email campaigns.
A customer-centric, data-driven and code-savvy marketer with experience of operating multiple communication channels to drive improved conversions by creating exceptional user experiences
- Conceptualize, develop and execute the student lifecycle campaigns
- Creating email content aligned to influence various customer personas as part of the marketing strategy
- Implement A/B testing strategies and future testing roadmap
- Measure and analyse campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics
- Proactively research & understand IDP’s customer journey and stay on top of trends and developments in digital marketing to identify and leverage the most effective ways for marketing automation
- Experience of using Marketing Automation platforms required. SAP Hybris experience is a plus
- Able to work with different business units and teams, often across multiple countries, to gather input and communicate findings and practices company-wide. Capable of successfully collaborating across teams and geographies
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data and identify actionable insights.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of e-mail best practices, innovation, and technologies
- HTML knowledge and experience formatting e-mails (layout, images, links, etc.)
- Knowledge of mobile response email templates and landing pages and best practices around the same (design and HTML both).
- Proven track record of building lead nurture campaigns and driving successful lead conversion outcomes
- Understanding of different type of e-mails – bulk emails, transitional emails, transactional mails, etc.
Essential requirements (skills, knowledge, experience & qualification):
- Educated to Graduate / Masters level or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Highly effective relationship building and relationship management skills
- Analytical mind – ability to read, analyse and interpret information effectively
- Must have a grasp for numbers and user segmentation
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills across all key methods – oral & written
- Sound & Demonstrable IT skills – (Microsoft Office/Power point/Excel/Word/Access)