Education Counsellor Team Leader US CA UK
Student Placement | Location, Job description | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
Join us as we grow our team of digital marketing experts across the region to help us build tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For more than 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to study in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA and the UK. With more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
- Expertise in Pipeline Management, Office pipeline tracker
- Monitor the counselling activities and performance
- Provide training to counselling team
- OSHC-SES Champion
- Report to Student Placement Manager in regard to the monthly target in the team.
- Report regularly to Student Placement Manager in regard to the performance of counsellors
- Assist in organizing counsellor workshops and development programs
- Assist in Coordinating arrangements of IDP events
- Be proactive and involved in planning & conducting staff training
- Support staff set up and monitor RISE GOALs
- Assist providing office activities’ initiatives to the US CA UK IRE
- At least 3 years of Multi-Destinations Education Counsellor experience
- Demonstrate skill in managing customer facing sales-based operations with strong commercial acumen and experience in sales pipeline management.
- Knowledge of both local and Multi Destination Education System (US/CA/UK/IRE)
- Highly skilled leader with a proven ability to motivate and lead team to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
- Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the goal of the organization
- Outstanding skills in customer liaison and client relationship management
- High level of problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience in working with CRM systems
- A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus in the end of year.
- English Training scholarship for staff and family at ACET
- Private Health Care Insurance
- 15 working-days recreation leave.
- Annual medical examination.
- Staff development & training.
- Outing Trip.
- Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.