Education Counsellor, Hai Phong office
Student Placement | Haiphong, Haiphong, Vietnam | Full Time
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position:
EDUCATION COUNSELLOR - HAI PHONG OFFICE
- High Customer Service mind & pro-active
sales/cross sales & follow-up to convert from potential lead source to meet
the pipeline & final sales target.
- Counselling of prospective students and their families regarding study opportunities.
- Provision of information on institutions to students either face to face or over the telephone.
- Following up students’ applications and keeping students posted/ informed on offers/ rejections by the institutions.
- Counselling and assistance of prospective students in entry visa application.
- Accurately & timely updating of student applications on IDP Global database & team reporting scheme
- Provide good after sales service to have high parent/ student referral source
- Organization and implementation of promotional activities at local institutions and IDP offices.
- Have 2 years experiences in service counselling (English course/professional course/oversea study consulting or banking finance services consulting,...)
- Prefer and have advantage if you have knowledge about oversea study consulting in Australia, US, UK, Canada or New Zealand (around 01 year of experience).
- Excellent communication, explanation and customer orientation.
- Demonstrate strong sales, have ability to maintain and widen customers’ relationship.
- Ability to work under high pressure and target.
- Professional & efficient business communication (both English & Vietnamese)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Salary: negotiation
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus in the end of year.
- High incentive.
- English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
- 15 working-days recreation leave.
- Annual medical examination.
- Staff development & training abroad.
- Other benefits according to IDP’s policy