Education Counsellor (Dist.5 office)
Student Placement | Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi | Full Time
Career Opportunities at IDP Education Vietnam
(Ho Chi Minh Office – District 5)
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right institution and the right country.
IDP is also a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular high-stakes English language test and operates 11 English language teaching campuses across South East Asia.
IDP Vietnam has a demand to recruit the following position:
If your strength is negotiating, and you have a passion to get the high target, here's an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Counselling Team at the IDP Education Vietnam
- High Customer Service mind & pro-active sales/cross sales & follow-up to convert from potential lead source to meet the pipeline & final sales target
- Counselling of prospective students and their families regarding study opportunities.
- Provision of information on institutions to students either face to face or over the telephone.
- Following up students’ applications and keeping students posted/ informed on offers/ rejections by the institutions.
- Counselling and assistance of prospective students in entry visa application.
- Accurately & timely updating of student applications on IDP Global database & team reporting scheme
- Provide good after sales service to have high parent/ student referral source
- Organization and implementation of promotional activities at local institutions and IDP HCM2 office.
- Organization and assistance in IDP exhibitions and other educational exhibitions in HCM2
- Interpretation for institutions at seminars/ interviews/ exhibitions.
- Maintaining a good rapport to students, their families, local and IDP institution clients and visa office.
- Attending and servicing institutions upon their visits to IDP office.
- Active participating in team meeting & training
- Other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
- Have knowledge about oversea study consulting in Australia, US, UK, Canada or New Zealand (AT LEAST 01 year of experience)
- Excellent communication, explanation and customer orientation.
- Demonstrate strong sales, have ability to maintain and widen customers’ relationship.
- Ability to work under high pressure and target.
- Professional & efficient business communication (both English & Vietnamese) (equivalent IELTS 6.0)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Salary: negotiation
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus in the end of year.
- High incentive.
- English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
- 15 working-days recreation leave.
- Annual medical examination.
- Staff development & training abroad.
- Outing Trip.
- Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.