Student Placement | Location, Job description | Full Time
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position:
If your strength is negotiating, and you have a passion to get the high target, here's an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Counselling Team at the IDP Education Vietnam
Sales & Counseling
• High Customer Service mind & pro-active sales/cross sales & follow-up to convert from potential lead source to meet the pipeline & final sales target
• Counselling of prospective students and their families regarding study opportunities.
• Provision of information on institutions to students either face to face or over the telephone.
• Following up students’ applications and keeping students posted/ informed on offers/ rejections by the institutions.
• Accurately & timely updating of student applications on IDP Global database & team reporting scheme
• Provide good after sales service to have high parent/ student referral source
• Organization and implementation of promotional activities at local institutions and IDP offices.
• Organization and assistance in IDP exhibitions and other educational exhibitions.
• Interpretation for institutions at seminars/ interviews/ exhibitions.
• Maintaining a good rapport to students, their families, local and IDP institution clients and visa office.
• Attending and servicing institutions upon their visits to IDP office.
• Active participating in team meeting & training
• Other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
• Have knowledge about oversea study consulting in
Australia, US, UK, Canada or New Zealand (AT LEAST 01 year of experience)
• Excellent communication, explanation and customer orientation.
• Demonstrate strong sales, have ability to maintain and widen customers’ relationship.
• Excellent English, can communicate and do presentation in English. (equivalent IELTS 6.0)
• Ability to work under high pressure and target.
• Open mind to business challenge, improvement and positive change
• Great team player
• Professional & efficient business communication (both English & Vietnamese)
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Salary: negotiation
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus in the end of year.
- High incentive.
- English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
- 15 working-days recreation leave.
- Annual medical examination.
- Staff development & training abroad.
- Other benefits according to IDP’s policy