Digital Marketing Team Leader
Marketing | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
The South East Asia region comprises IDP owned business units in Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. In Vietnam, core business operations consist of Student Placement, IELTS testing and English Language Training under the brand ACET.
ACET provides high quality English language programmes designed to prepare students for success in overseas study and their future careers. ACET was established in 2002 as a cooperation between IDP Education and UTS:Insearch, the language centre of the University of Technology, Sydney.
ACET operates 5 training centres in Hanoi and HCMC, with approximately 1,500 students enrolled studying intensive and semi-intensive courses English language courses. ACET employs approximately 100 qualified and experienced teachers. ACET has an excellent reputation as the leading provider in Vietnam of English pathway programmes to overseas study.
The position is responsible for the recruitment of targeted numbers of students in ACET programs at all centers in Vietnam. To achieve targets, the Digital Marketing Team Leader will develop and maintain a network of strategic & productive relationships including but not restricted to IDP and UTS:INSEARCH, aid agencies, selected high schools, universities and Government ministries. To support communications and develop relationships with strategically important organizations, the Digital Marketing Team Leader will develop and maintain a database of information on ACET students using this information in presentations, in mainstream media, on the web, in brochures and in newsletters.
- Manage Digital Marketing and making the report
- Budget Management
- Lead, manage and motivate the digital Team to drive superior performance and achievement of business objectives
- Other tasks required by Marketing Manager
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3–5+ years of applied marketing experience with a strong digital marketing focus
- Experience developing and implementing the marketing strategy and plans
- Proficiency with marketing automation and blogging software features to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Excellent communication and creative-thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Ability to foster collaboration and trust, work collegially, and inspire others to high levels of performance
WORKING AT ACET
ACET helps people to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. We are looking for people who share that passion of making an impact in people's lives.
ACET Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.