Digital Marketing (SEM and Social) Specialist
Marketing | Toronto Division, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
The SEM and Social specialist is accountable for managing the online marketing strategy and delivery of web traffic and qualified lead generation targets for IDP Canada Student Placement business.
The role is central to the delivery of revenue and profit objectives and will work with the country team and ensure quality and successful execution of online marketing initiatives.
- Drive IDP’s digital marketing strategy on social and paid online channels.
- Develop and agree comprehensive marketing calendars and budgets that successfully support the achievement of student placement and IELTS goals within agreed timeframes
- Successfully meet web traffic & lead generation targets for student placement
- Liaise with the IDP global web support team to drive ongoing enhancements
- Run effective multi-channel online marketing campaigns within defined lead generation targets
- Establish IDP as the leader in the web space by ensuring high quality and relevant web content, SEM and other initiatives.
- Lead and manage all new web lead generation activities in a highly effective manner, which meet the required number of leads by source, enabling the country to maximise the resulting business / sales opportunities.
- Identify new opportunities for generating leads and make recommendations to expand marketing activities where appropriate in order to leverage such opportunities.
- Challenge the status quo by introducing creative and innovative ideas to the management team for consideration
- Work closely with SEO team to drive SEO growth in both organic traffic & enquiries for the IDP website and regarding changes required on the site.
- Define the virtual events calendar, plan and execute the events marketing in time.
- Have digital campaigns planned & executed well in time to contribute to the success of IDP virtual & physical events. This includes creating awareness of the event & generating leads to drive student attendance
- Make effective use of CRM & analytic tools (Google Analytics etc.) to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns and track numbers of qualified lead generated vs. target.
- Contribute to and be an active member of the IDP community of best practice for SEM and Social.
WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE.....
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in online marketing delivering high quality marketing solutions with positive, measurable results around growth in traffic, cost effective SEM and lead generation
- You are great at Identifying, analysing and solving problems
- You are a creative thinker and able to develop contemporary marketing content.
- You have demonstrated success in managing SEM and social media initiatives
- You have some prior experience of website analytics tools
- Ability to speak French, Spanish or Mandarin
- Event management experience
- Familiarity with the international education and/or language proficiency testing sector.